Discount code and points redemption

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I have a points system(Swell Rewards) at my store, for example for 2,000 points you can get a 10% off using a unique discount code.
I want to offer my customers a 10% coupon but I still want them to be able to redeem their points.

Does anyone know how to add an option for two discount codes?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 2 8

Hi @Jeff_Goldstein, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift cards, loyalty store credit solutions.

With Rise you can reward your customers with store credit based on different triggers like - a successful referral, first purchase, etc.

Using store credit is easier to understand for customers and we see a better redemption rate with store credit than in point-based system.

In addition, the store credit is a paying method and not a discount code, so you can give your customers a discount code and let them redeem their store credit in every purchase.

Here is a video that explains the benefits of using store credit on Shopify

Check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the additional information Neomi! Do you offer discounts for new merchnats?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 2 8

Hi Jeff, happy to hear you like our solution!

We have a 7 days free trial, and I can offer you 30 days free trial, so you can explore all of Rise solutions and functionality.

You just need to download our app and send your myShopify URL to info@rise.ai with all of the details, and our team will make sure you will get a 30 days free trial.

Hope this will make your choice easier ☺

Neomi

0 Likes