Discount code box not showing up in checkout

revivalink
4 0 0

Hi there - my store is no longer showing a discount code box when I go through the check out process? Does anyone have an idea as to why?

I've got a several emails today from customers saying that the discount code box does not appear at any point in checkout, and they cannot put a code in anywhere.

I have double checked that the discount is active. In fact, I even created a 2nd active discount code to test.
I do not have any other discounts applied to items, the only thing I did do was put some items on sale by changing the price vs compare at price. I d not think this should compete with a discount code? But the box does not show up in the payment part of checkout any longer. I just launched a big Black Friday sale and I'm losing so many orders due to this. Please help!

Replies 6 (6)

Nalinda
Shopify Partner
33 0 12
revivalink
4 0 0

the store link is: https://revival-ink-shirts.myshopify.com/
yes, I read that thread. the only possible thing I think that could apply to my store is the issue of an app creating draft orders. I do not think I have an app that does that though. Except for one app called wholesale all in one. but that can only creates a draft order for a logged in wholesale customer that selects net 30 in checkout, not regular customers.

Aitechdigital
Excursionist
22 0 4

@revivalink wrote:

Hi there - my store is no longer showing a discount code box when I go through the check out process? Does anyone have an idea as to why?

I've got a several emails today from customers saying that the discount code box does not appear at any point in checkout, and they cannot put a code in anywhere.

I have double checked that the discount is active. In fact, I even created a 2nd active discount code to test.
I do not have any other discounts applied to items, the only thing I did do was put some items on sale by changing the price vs compare at price. I d not think this should compete with a discount code? But the box does not show up in the payment part of checkout any longer. I just launched a big Black Friday sale and I'm losing so many orders due to this. Please help!

Hello!

Are you sure the discount was applied to the compare at price and not the sales price? If this is not the case, then try to install an app that allows applying discount to Compare at price.  The Instant Bulk Discount & Sale app allows you do this. Then you can recheck. 

But if you're getting stuck or it doesn't apply, you can contact us at ,.https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f97574a029 We specialize in Shopify store development and improvement.

I hope this was able to help. 

Thank you.

revivalink
4 0 0

The discount I created in shopify discounts cannot be applied to either the sale price or compare at price because there is no box for a discount code to be entered anywhere in the checkout process.

Nalinda
Shopify Partner
33 0 12

Might be this is something to do with "wholesale all in one" app
https://revivalink.com/discount/xxxx?redirect=%2Fcheckout
if you check this, it is showing the discount box

revivalink
4 0 0

I have had the wholesale all in one app installed for months and not had any issue with the discount code box not showing up. This is a recent development. How did you get to the link you posted? I have gone through the same checkout several times and not been able to get to that page. see screen shots. I also just installed the Carter - Coupon Field in Cart. app. As you can see that is having a malfunction as well, the text is showing up in a place where no one will be able to see it or click on it. Also, it seems ridiculous to pay $8 a month for something that used to work and should still be working without an extra cost.
step1step1step 2step 2