Discount code for returning customers only

Solved
oleo-botanica
Excursionist
12 0 3

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to set up a discount code that only customers that have purchased before can use. I'm sending out a code with every parcel but don't want them to be able to pass it on to friends to use. Is there a way of only allowing previous customers to use it ie. based on their email address?

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2052 335 448

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @oleo-botanica 

You can set discounts to a Specific Set of Customers when you create them here:

JHKCreate_0-1612440100410.png

Just search for "Returning" and that's it! Let me know if that helps!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
oleo-botanica
Excursionist
12 0 3

That's amazing, thank you. Didn't realise there were options there. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
415 15 35

Hi @oleo-botanica 

Beside that way, you can use one of these app in this list: 20+ Best Shopify Rewards & Loyalty Program Apps. It's about loyalty program apps so it can help you increase loyal customer as well as raise more sales.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2052 335 448

Fantastic @oleo-botanica ! Don't forget to Mark As Solution & Like to make the answer more visible to the community, Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
151 2 11

Hi @oleo-botanica,

I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions,

We offer automated workflows where you can reward your customers for shopping with you. this way they will receive a reward after the purchase is complete and they will be able to use it the next time they will come around.

This way you won't have to worry about handing over discount codes and you will increase your returning rate (since no one would like to waste real money).

Check out our listing page, and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes