Discounts based on # of cart items?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Is it possible to create a percentage discount to be automatically applied to the cart once customer has added a certain number of items in? 

For example: The offer is - Buy 3 or more, get 10% off entire order.

So if a customer has 3 or more different items in their shopping cart, a 10% discount will be automatically applied (with NO coupon code required). 

It should also show the customer the discount by striking through the prices in the cart and showing the new price. 

If someone knows a good app that doesnt have a huge pricetag that would be great. I can only find apps that let you do this but it has to be the SAME product ... cannot be different products.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

Hey,
I understand your issue. I recently came across an app, Kart Discount which worked for me to apply different automatic discount at the same time. Their app adds a discount code box in the cart page & shows the savings & discounted price in the cart page itself. They can help you to do any customization on your store also. Download the app (https://apps.shopify.com/discount-coupon-field-in-cart-page) & contact their support team, they are really fast!

0 Likes