Discounts for exact quantities of the same product/SKU

LucianoML83
1 0 0

Good evening!

I would like to know if it is possible to set up a % discount when a customer selects a X number of items of the same product.

A concrete example would be the following: Suppose my store has two products: A > $10 & B > $20 and I want to give them a 10% discount when they purchase exactly 5 units of any of them:

1. If a customer adds 5 units of A to the cart, they get an automated discount as follows: (5 x $10) - 0.1(5 x $10) = $45 (discount for purchasing 5 of the same item)
  2. If a customer adds 6 units of A to the cart, they get an automated discount as follows: (5 x $10) - 0.1(5 x $10) + $10 = $55 (discount for purchasing 5 of the same item and the extra item is paid in full)
  3. If a customer adds 3 units of A and 2 units of B to the cart, they get a bill as follows: (3 x $10) - (2 x $20) = $70 (no discount as the customer purchased 5 items but not of the same product).

If this is not possible, is there anything close to what I'm trying to achieve? Because of the nature of the business, I can only apply discounts to batches of 5 products but could not achieve anything with what's provided out of the box.

0 Likes