Discounts

FlorianHeesen
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, 

I am looking to give my customers a fixed percentage discount on a minimum quantity they buy on certain types of products. But I want to keep increasing this after a certain quantity. like for example 7% discount on 3 products. 9 % on 6 products, 13 % on 12 products and 20 % on 24 products at the base price and the base price for all these products is same.  I have tried to set this up using the discounts code applied automatically at checkout. But when I test this in preview the discounts apply correctly at 3 products and 6 products but after that at 12 products the discount remains same as 6 products. So at 12 products it is still 9 % where as it should be 13 %.  I wonder if it is a shopify error or some mistakes in setting up the discounts. Looking for possible solutions. attaching a image of the set up I have for discounts. 

Screenshot 2021-04-06 122253.jpg

Also is it possible that I can set up discounts for fixed quantity like a certain percentage for a fixed quantity ? for example 7 % for 3 products and then no more discount on the 4th product but more % of  discount directly 6th product and then at 12 and so on. 

Rekha6
Excursionist
21 0 4

Hi Heesen,

1)Well, most of the user might got confused with Automatic Discount on Shopify, If you select that shopify  Automatic Discount on every product which is added to cart on that it will apply irrelevant to the customer, So better to choose an app  from Shopify App store which creates Automatic Discount  on particular store , So i will refer Kart Discount App.

2)Yes, if you use this Kart Discount App you can use Automatic Discount and manual discount as well i.e; if a customer added a product at cart page for particular product with Automatic Discount of "10% discount" then he/she can also add "Sale -everything 10% off" manually also . Isn't it great! Even you can 1 more manual Discount also.

Am also sharing the app link:  https://apps.shopify.com/discount-coupon-field-in-cart-page which your problem will sorted out.

Thanks,

Rekha.

Rekha6
Excursionist
21 0 4

Hi Heesen,

1)Well, most of the user might got confused with Automatic Discount on Shopify, If you select that shopify  Automatic Discount on every product which is added to cart on that it will apply irrelevant to the customer, So better to choose an app  from Shopify App store which creates Automatic Discount  on particular store , So i will refer Kart Discount App.

2)Yes, if you use this Kart Discount App you can use Automatic Discount and manual discount as well i.e; if a customer added a product at cart page for particular product with Automatic Discount of "10% discount" then he/she can also add "Sale -everything 10% off" manually also . Isn't it great! Even you can 1 more manual Discount also.

Am also sharing the app link:  https://apps.shopify.com/discount-coupon-field-in-cart-page which your problem will sorted out.

Thanks,

Rekha

Edward-Newgate
Navigator
505 21 60

Hi @FlorianHeesen 

You can try the Volume Discount app, Volume discount, a brand-new product invented by Hulk Code, paves the way for Internet-based stores to set up discounting campaigns across all products. With Volume discount, it is true that the app would incentive more purchasers, ensure the number of loyal customers, and manage orders better. First, you can display the sale percentage of customers’ items based on the volume and quantity of items. Moreover, you can change the percentage of each discount if your desire is to increase more customers’ interest. A pool of flexible discounts will be automatically created and used in a lot of ways; for example, 20% off if a customer purchases 5 or more specific items; 50% off on Black Friday. Another distinctive feature of the app is to customize the interface in line with the store’s demands and messages and language support are also available. The app is installed freely so, why don’t you download it right now and see how it can boost your sales revenue.

You can find more information about the app here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Preethi006
Tourist
22 0 3

You can offer your customers discounts that apply automatically at checkout and on cart. You can create percentage, fixed amount, or buy X get Y automatic discounts.

At the same time, Quantity Breaks and Discounts enables its users to change the price tiers for each of the product or a collection. Setting up discounted pricing only takes you a minute to complete. Fast bulk changes can save you time. Set up a discount for multiple items in % or a fixed amount.

You can create multiple discount on Shopify at discount level with the help of few app you can convert them into Automatic and stack. Their are few app's in Shopify which creates discount field at the early (Cart Page).

I want to tell you about this kind of app i .e; KART DISCOUNT which creates discount field on cart page which helps merchant in below points.

*Applying discount early, increases the conversion rate.

*You are losing sales because customers might wonder, where is an option to apply the discount?

*2/3rd of customers do not even reach the checkout page.

APP FEATURES:

1)Show Discount Field on Cart Page and Side Drawer.

2)Stack Multiple Discount on Single Order. Example: 1 Automatic Discount + 1 Coupon code discount Example: 5% off on jeans, and 10% off on shoe if customer has both jeans and shoe in cart.

3)Discount Combination: Generate combined discount codes, that will be equal to applying 2 discount codes in stack, just like the above point. However, you can give away only one code in your marketing campaigns. When your customers apply that code, they get 2 benefits same like the above example.

4)Automatic Discount: Add multiple automatic discounts, enabled at the same time unlike Shopify's automatic which allows only 1 automatic discount as a time.

Hope this helps you