Does Shopify POS do accounting for you?

Highlighted
7 0 0

Greetings lovely people, God Bless all of you.

Does Shopify POS automatically track your sales, get you Invoices pdf, track and invoice your expenses, track and bookkeep every transaction, show profit, cogs,

In Summary, does it do Bookkeeping for you automatically as you sell...?

And if so, how do you add Expenses?

And on the other hand, without Shopify POS does anyone know how do I show my expenses to declare to Government Tax thing? 
Meaning; how can I show that I spent 500$ to Facebook Ads, 35$ Snapchat, 500$ Bing, Shopify Subscription, App Subscriptions.

and does adding Expenses lower what you pay as tax? Is it a good thing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Although the Shopify POS doesn't provide many of the data points you mentioned, the BeProfit - Profit Tracker app could be exactly what you're looking for. You'll get a dashboard that lets you track and analyze your profits and expenses including marketing costs, shipping, production, and more (you can manually enter expenses as well). 

And while BeProfit is not a bookkeeping app per se, it does give you the ability to export the data that the app crunches for you, which you can then use to build a more precise P&L. We're currently working on optimizing the export function for P&L, and many other functions.

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback!

0 Likes