Does Shopify have a direct support email?

Tourist
13 2 4

For some reason the chat option is not coming up when I go to the support page. I created a send shopify account and the trial period ended. When I first signed up I connected my Paypal account. I need to pay for a plan in order to access the store but when I select the credit card option, it isn't allowing me to proceed. Are there any shopify staff  that can help me?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 56 180

Hey, @KeishaB!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

To access our contact methods, you'll just need to complete the following steps:

1. Go to: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details. If you are unable to login, you can instead select Continue without logging in
  3. Enter a brief description of your question in the "Ask about a topic" search bar. 
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

Keep in mind that Step 3 is absolutely necessary in order to access our contact methods, so you will need to make sure that you enter a query in the "Ask about a topic" field. Let me know if you run into any issues with that! 

I'm also happy to help you here in the Community Forums and I appreciate you sharing some information about the issue you're experiencing. It sounds like your store is currently frozen. This occurs if you haven't chosen a plan prior to your trial period ending. When you say that you aren't able to proceed after selecting the credit card option, what exactly is happening? Are you receiving any error messages? 

To rule out any potential browser issues, please make sure that you're using a supported browser; we always recommend Google Chrome. If you are still unable to proceed, then I would recommend clearing your cache or trying again using Chrome's Incognito mode

Lastly, it's a good idea that you ensure you're using a supported credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards. However, the card must be a full credit card that allows recurring charges. We have further information on the payment methods you can use for your Shopify subscription here

I really want to make sure that you can reactivate your account successfully, so let me know how that goes! If you are still experiencing the same issue and have any further details to share, feel free to follow up here. 

Looking forward to your response!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes