Does Shopify have customer support?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been trying for over an hour to speak with Shopify.  I called the number I found on google because there was no contact info available on the site.  The number said to log in to my account and access it there.  I followed the instructions and it only led me in circles over and over again to the community or the documents.  No matter how many times or what link I clicked on I could not access a living person or even a helpful robot. Please help, this is terrible customer service!  I should see usable customer service links everywhere that actually take me to help, not the promise of help and then actually put me in a spin of endless clicks to nowhere.  This is terrible!  Can anyone give me a bullet point list of step by step instructions on how to exactly speak with anyone to works at Shopify?  Do they have an actual customer service center or just forums and articles?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I am facing the same problem.  It is very frustrating.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Have you been able to find out how to speak with someone?  Shopify said I need to contact them to update my bank information, so I can't sell anything until I find out how to contact them and change it.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi 

This article: How To Get Shopify Support will tell you 4 ways to get support from the Shopify support team.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes