Does Shopify supports Aramex?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Does Shopify supports shipping carrier like Aramex? I found an external app in the store https://apps.shopify.com/aramex but I cannot get through the whole process because I am stuck at this error "CIL02 - Invalid account information."

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Priya,

In order to use Shopify, you need to register an account on www.aramex.com and link the registered email to a company number, thats why you are getting the error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1555 81 268

Hey there!

I'm Alex, your friendly neighbourhood Guru at Shopify.

The extent to which we support Aramex goes as far as hosting their app on our app store! That being said, we naturally want all apps on our store to work otherwise what's the point? I tried to do some digging on that API code you were getting and although it was somewhat self explanatory I was hoping I could find some additional underlying meaning. No success there.

The best course of action would be to reach out to them directly: developers@aramex.com. The error you are seeing is a message their API is showing you and nobody is going to be able to help you get through it faster than Aramex themselves. :)

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you for your response. I already contacted them and they gave credentials which I successfully used on their Aramex App in Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopify doesn't directly support Aramex shipping. But, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that will help you handle Aramex shipping. You can display live rates at checkout, print labels in bulk and also handle Aramex tracking with the app.

0 Likes