!!!!! Does anyone know Why all of a sudden after 2 years my store says "we'll Be back soon" ?

Highlighted
3 0 0

My Store Says "we'll be back soon" When I try to log in from the back end so that i may finish putting it together. Because Of health issues that kept me from regular mobility and movement/recovery time when i finally got better...I've been working on this site on and off for two years! I FINALLY was about to finish my site and get serious about promoting my business...and all of a sudden someone closed my store yesterday! What's worse...There is NO email from said source of the closure to my store. Is this How You treat loyal shopify users? I've Been operating at a loss paying shopify for a website for 2 years while i got my life back from the hell it was in and just when I'm about to try to make something of myself my store says "We'll be right back"...how is it okay to do that to someone and on top of that not even have the decency to send an informative email? You make us give you our phone number and email but no one has used it to contact me. Meanwhile i just got done paying for the month of March on 3/6/20 with an extra app that i bought on top of it. Nothing on my site is offensive...unless you're an Atheist because it's a Christian site...but i'm not putting anyone down on my site in the slightest because that would go against my values anyway as a person...Can Someone Please Explain What is going on and Why it's okay to hijack A person's hard work with not so much as a "By the way..."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 581

Hi @tash88 

Thanks for posting - if you haven't already double check your spam folder in case the message was placed there. 

For more detail on this situation check out this post, and if you are unable to find the email please contact support

Thanks!  

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi thank you for your quick response. I already called support two days ago
who informed me to wait on an email. It's been 48hrs and still no email.
Also, I have NO corona related high demand products in my store. I sell
clothing merchandise... Not masks. Not sanitizer... Nothing! I haven't
violated any rules that I know off and I already checked my spam yesterday
before I sent the community message. However I did check again and still
nothing. I cannot log in to chat with support because it keeps prompting me
to log in with my store and every time I do that it says it can't find me.
Shopify support phone number was also unavailable yesterday to us because
they were investigating something according to the note on the website.
This is the only way to continue to get someone's attention for some help.
I really think someone must have made a mistake shutting down my page but
I'm the only one literally paying for it. Please help me
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
711 74 129

Hi, @tash88.

Lulu here from Shopify Support. Just jumping in here to give you a hand. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your account and trouble with contacting our support team. I would love to look into this further for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can investigate this for you.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Lulu! Thank you so much for your help. I have replied to your email just
now. I look forward to hopefully find a solution. Thank you so much
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello I am Having the exact same issue, my store has only been 12 days. Can you help me resolve this issue please? @Lulu 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
711 74 129

Hi, @Pocah.

Thank you for joining the thread! I can certainly take a closer look into this for you. As it is account specific, I will need to verify you as the store owner. In order to do so, I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email will land there. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you. 

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify

0 Likes