Does anyone know a printing company that sells sweatpants?

Marisa_Barone
Excursionist
92 0 9

I'm trying to add sweatpants to our clothing line. I can't find a dropshopper, or real printing company that does sweatpants! Does anyone know of any? It doesnt have to be a dropshipper.

-Marisa

0 Likes
May
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
334 32 145

Hi, Marisa!

This is May from Shopify.

That is actually a good question! I am a little surprised myself to see that print on demand sweatpants aren’t as popular as I thought it is. I did some research and found these two suppliers that you might be interested in checking out.

1. InterestPrint
    InterestPrint is a dropshipping print on demand company that you can integrate with your Shopify store. They do not have the app listed on Shopify’s app store, however, if you sign up for a free account, there will be an instruction on how to integrate it with your store. You can look at their selection of sweat pants here. If you have any questions regarding integration or how it works, you can contact them directly by email or visit their Facebook page to send a message.

2. Apliiq
    Apliiq is also a company offering an array of clothing that you can custom print. They provide the option to buy in bulk for resale or a dropshipping integration with your Shopify store. Check out their sweatpants here. Similar with InstaPrint, their app is also not listen on Shopify’s app store, however you can integrate Apliiq with your store by signing up for a free account. For any questions or inquiries, you can reach out to them directly by phone, chat or email, their contact info can be found here.

These are the two companies I found, however, if anyone out there knows other companies that meet Marisa's needs, please leave your comments in this thread. I am also curios to see if there are other dropshipping companies out there that offer this kind of service and integration!

Before making a decision, I highly recommend doing your own research first. Find out how competitive their prices are, how easy their integrations are, shipping and handling time, etc. It is also important to do some testings beforehand with the company and ask for samples to ensure that your customers are getting the best quality from your store.

Let me know if this helps. Feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support, and we’ll happily help!

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Marisa_Barone
Excursionist
92 0 9

Thank you so much for this info, ill look into those places now!

0 Likes

Hello @Marisa_Barone ,

You can start designing with these:-

https://www.brokenarrowwear.com/catalog/hoodies/

https://www.bluecotton.com/

Click https://dropshipcorporation.com/
Want to modify or changes on store
Contact us on admin@dropshipcorporation.com | Skype : live:.cid.ee77f4814fc1785a
0 Likes