Domain Manual Renewal

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys,

I did not pay attention on my store and I forgot to renew my domain and now I cant access my website. If I go to myshopify.com/admin/settings/domains I see on my domain "Setup in progress" and I cant find nowhere where can I renew it, nor did I find any email to where to contact support for this problem. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you very much!

Fekete

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 36 104

Hi @Fekete,

Thank you for getting in touch today. Would you be comfortable sharing your domain's URL here so I can take a closer look? If not, let me know and I'd be happy to send you an email so that we can discuss this in private.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Victor,

Can contact me on my email please, I dont wanna share it, because I dont know if someone else is able to buy it or not. My email is Removed

I am looking foward for your email.

Thank you!

Fekete

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 36 104

Hi @Fekete,

Okay, great. I'll be sending you an email shortly so we can discuss this in more detail.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello

I have the same problem. I forgot to renew few days ago, and emails, linked to the domain stopped working.

I dont want to disclose my domain, but could you send me an email at simona.simniskyte@gmail.com so we can discuss this in private?

I need to badly get the domain working again as I cannot see any incomming email and I am starting my business NOW!!!!

How can I renew the same domain or you can help me do it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Would appreciate also if there is someone in Europe I can connect to have this resolved over the weekend,,?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 36 104

Hi @SSSimona,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you here; I have not been working these past couple of weeks and therefore was not monitoring this thread during that time. Are you still having issues with your domain, or is the problem now resolved?

If you still require assistance, please let me know here and we can move the discussion to email to review the issue in more detail.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need help with renewing my domain manually.  Pleases help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 36 104

Hi @CoreyG,

If your domain has not renewed and you see no option to renew it in the admin, we will need to authenticate you and help with this on your store. Please contact our support team who can authenticate you on the account and help with this directly.

Kind regards,

0 Likes