Domain Not Working DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Highlighted
1 0 0

A week ago I transferred my domain hardtopfeed.com from google to Shopify. I went a set up a subdomain to be able to use click funnels as a landing page to collect leads thru a survey the subdomain is survey hardtopfeed.com. Since I transferred my domain I have been unable to access my domain directly. When I go to load the store I get DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. And that goes for the subdomain as well. However, things get a little more strange because on mobile I was able to load the page hardtopfed.com and survey.hardtopfeed.com. I sent the link to some friends and some were able to load the page directly and some were not and given the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. I still can only get to my store via hard-top-feed-company.myshopify.com

I talked to support and they said it can take up to 20 days for the SSL to be verified and I should be able to access the store directly thru hardtopfeed.com. I have verified my email address as well and still nothing. MX records are correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes