Domain Purchase Unsuccessful

chouchouph
1 0 0

I was about to purchase the 2nd domain of the store that I'm handeling but when I clicked by there was a message that the purchase was unsuccessful but I was charged by it 3 times withour refund and the biling statement of the store is empty no record of purchase and refund. But the cash of my bank account (gcash) was reduced. See picture for reference 

Note: the domain that I purchased is still available

147356330_2776961409235404_8134891128970618463_n.jpg

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2223 225 467

Hi, @chouchouph

Based on the context, the payment method you've added to the account is being declined. Which would explain why there are no invoices being created, and the domain name remains available. I'm not familiar with Gcash, however; I can say that Shopify only supports payment via a valid credit card issued by a bank with a line of credit, or Paypal (if based outside of the United States). Any other payment method such as debit cards with credit card capabilities or prepaid credit cards are not supported and may decline the charges. 

I'm afraid we can not troubleshoot the issue as it heavily depends on your bank. If you are using a supported payment method, and your card is still being declined, then you'll need to speak with your bank to determine why they are declining the charge. You may need to use an alternative payment method such as a different credit card, or Paypal if available. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes