Domain Stopped Wokring Action Required

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, my site is live for about over a month now and today suddenly it stopped working it's not possible to access, whenever you're trying to enter site is says: We’re having trouble finding that site. Under my domains sections it says action required but there is nothing I can actually do... I purchased this domain straight from shopify not any other third party sites. It was all working fine until today. Anyone knows how to fix that? I've been trying to go and contact shopify but not possible.Untitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @zarke29,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Would it be possible to share your store URL? That way I can check the DNS settings that you have for your store, and ensure they are correct.

The action required message means that something is wrong with the DNS settings, or the SSL certificate. Depending on what way it is currently set up, depends on the resolution.

But once you share your store URL, I can check this for you and offer you some suggestions to try.

Is the same issue happening for you in if you try opening your website using incognito mode? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache?

As mentioned though, if you can share your store URL, I will happily assist you further with this.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Hank, just sorted now. E-mail wasn't verified and account went suspended, but thank you for fast reply!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

That is great to hear you have resolved this!

Do reach back out to us if you need anything, stay safe, and have an awesome day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. I found this thread useful, so I searched my inbox for the verification email, however, the link has expired. Can someone help me and possibly send a new link? 

Thank you,

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

My email is ann-lisa@hotmail.com if that help. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @Lisa1234, thanks for reaching out!

Are you able to show me a screenshot of the error message you are seeing? And can you confirm if the same thing is happening when you view your admin in incognito mode?

What is your domain, and I can test this on my end to ensure it is showing as active? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Hank,

I have the same problem and have been searching for a resolution all day. I found the answer, I needed to verify my email address. Unfortunately, the link I was emailed has expired. How do I confirm my email address now? I changed the email again hoping to get a new confirmation link, but no luck.

Thanks, Evan.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 77 106

Hi, @EvanSmith, thanks for reaching out about this!

Similar to the above, are you able to share a screenshot of what shows within your Online Store > Domains section?

Unless you see the words Action required or a similar banner within your domains, your domain has been verified.

If you are seeing Connected then the domain is working correctly, it should look similar to the below.

16-25-pq54c-9tgmc

Let me know if you have any further questions!

0 Likes