Domain stops working

Highlighted
5 0 0

My shop suddenly stopped working. For some reason when I click on shop on next page it says: Only one step left!
To finish setting up your new web address, go to your domain settings, click "Connect existing domain", and enter: www.niekdevoblakoch.sk
And this change my URL to niekdevoblakoch.sk for some reason even though I have a saul.sk as my primary domain and everything worked until now.
Once I had niekdevoblakoch as a main domain but that was long time ago. I checked my domain settings and everything I have is exact as in tutorial, deleted every trace but still no clue why it doesn't work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
503 42 67

Hey, @Packo!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

It sounds like there may be some issues with your domain, and I'm happy to help out! When I try to access www.niekdevoblakoch.sk, the domain isn't connecting to any site for me. With that said, it sounds like your current domain should be saul.sk, and when I try to access that domain, it loads normally. I'm unable to test the actual site however, as it appears that the storefront password is enabled. To help me determine our best next steps, could you please reply back here and provide the following information: 

• a screenshot showing the domains associated with your store in Online Store> Domains
  • a screenshot showing the page you're reaching mentioning the domain www.niekdevoblakoch.sk

Also, could I get you to complete the following troubleshooting steps to see if they resolve the issue? 

• Check your browser for any available updates and complete them if able
  • Clear your browsers cache and cookies (https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic)
  • Access your shop in a private / incognito browsing session and try again
  • Try in an alternate browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try on an alternate device and complete the above steps again

I look forward to hearing back so I can continue to help if the issue persists! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

My bad, I checked the file and I was redirecting it indeed to niekdevoblakoch.sk but I wonder why it worked before and now not.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
503 42 67

Hey, @Packo!

Ash here again. Thank you for getting back to me. It sounds like the issue may no longer be occurring for you, is that correct? If so, that's great! If the issue seems to be persisting, or if you would like us to dig deeper into what the potential cause was, please reply back here with the screenshots I previously requested, as well as any other information that helps illustrate the problem. I'm happy to continue assisting you any way I can! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes