Domain transfer from one Shopify store to another

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have 2 Shopify stores (I'm admin for both) and I would like to transfer a domain from one (that domain was a Shopify bought domain) to another (that is not a shopify bought domain). 

I have done the 'domain transfer' based on directions on the shopify policies, and received email and made all the needed clicks...but the transfer never happens (I dont get a confirmation email that domain got transferred and dont see another domain in that store). The policy says transfer should happen in 24h, but it does not...

Does it just take more time or maybe I can get in direct contact with someone?

Can 2 domains link to 1 store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with linking the second domain to your store. You can have as many domains as you wish on a particular store, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

Can you provide me with: 

• The domain you want to be transferred
  • The MyShopify URL for the store that you want the domain to be transferred to

Once I have that information I'll be able to reach out via the account owner email address on file for further information on getting that domain transferred across. 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes