Domain

Trendys
2 0 0

Hi Shopify support , finally i finisht my store , but i have problem with domain , i have buy domain from Namecheap  und now i cant connect with my store ..this is error what i see , pls help me und sorry for my english is not good 

This domain is currently managed by a different shop.
You may contact support to transfer the domain to this shop, and initiate the transfer afterwards.
0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 188

Hi @Trendys,

Judging by the error message, it's possible that the Namecheap domain you are trying to connect to Shopify was previously used by another merchant and is still tied to another Shopify account. If this is the case, our team should be able to help you with this—please contact our support team so you can be authenticated on the store, after which you can then be assisted.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Trendys
2 0 0

Hi Victor , thnx for Answer , i try to contact support but i dont have chance , can you give me one email from support , i will contact now pls ? in this link  ( Contact our support team ) i see just how to connect my domain with shopifystore but i dont see any Support contact . Thnx 

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 188

Hi @Trendys,

Once you've visited the support page you just need to enter in your question or topic into the search bar, after which you'll see an option to "Get support" at the bottom of the page. If you click on this you'll then be able to speak directly to a member of our support team.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes