Don't have money to select a plan

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0
Hello there,i made my new shopify store since 8 days and i have 6 days left (for the free trial) and i don't have enough money to select a plan and still haven't finished it yet how can pause or stop my store without paying and without loosing my domain and my products?
Thank you
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 29 46

Hi @YF,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! So you can pause your store as shown here for $14 per month instead of paying for a full plan. This will allow you to work behind the scenes and the only thing that can’t be used is the payment gateway. Other than this, you can cancel your store as shown in this guide. You are more than welcome to re-open your store at a later stage if you would prefer and it does not cost anything to close the store. If you decide to close the store, please remember to back up your store's data first as shown in this guide. Your store's data will still remain in place for 60 days. Beyond 60 days some data may be lost but as long as you have saved the data as mentioned above, you can still re-open the account at a later stage if needed and import your this information back to your store. 

If you have not selected a plan as of yet, I can add a few extra days on to your account and if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help! Please let me know what you would like to do! 

Thanks a mill, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
7 1 0
hello
Firstly, I appreciate your concern for my problem.
Secondly, the problem is that I can not pay because of the revolution in my country (I do not know if you've heard about it )but the banks are closed 5 days a week and my company has not paid my salary yet, so if you are able to add days to the free trial of shopify
I will be so grateful to you.
0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
7 1 0
hello
Firstly, I appreciate your concern for my problem.
Secondly, the problem is that I can not pay because of the revolution in my country (I do not know if you've heard about it )but the banks are closed 5 days a week and my company has not paid my salary yet, so if you are able to add days to the free trial of my shopify acc
I will be so grateful to you.
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 29 46

Hi @YF,

Thanks for letting me know! I've emailed you privately there if you could take a look. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like