Draft Order accept partial payment

1 0 1

we do need this partial payments for draft orders as well. We have other platforms to do so, just wished to have all orders collated in shopify. it shouldn't be something hard for shopify to do. Someone suggested an item of deposit, unfortunately, not every seller is doing projects and Shopify is also not designed for project payments. The payments has to be linked to a particular order with products. Hope to see this feature soon.

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 2

I would also like this function. I use Godaddy Bookeeping for invoicing because people can make partial payments, but I would like to have it all in one place. Not use a separate app for that. 

2 Likes
1 0 2

I am adding my request to add this feature as well.   It would be great if someone from Shopify could please chime in here with an update as clearly a lot of us are in need of this feature.

2 Likes
1 0 2

YES! Please please add this functionality. Don't make me regret moving over from Big Commerce. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

3 Years later and we are still in the dark regarding partial payments on draft orders. This function is AVAILABLE on the POS so why is this not available in draft orders? Is it to force people to purchase the POS functionality to be able to do this?

Disappointing Shopify..

1 Like