Drop shipping

innov
2 0 0

Is Shopify really a dropshipping company or is it of another sort of type. I am really confused.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1290 79 169

Hi there @innov!

Don here from Shopify.

I'd be only too happy to answer any questions you have here about Shopify or dropshipping using Shopify.

Shopify is an e-commerce software that merchants around the world use to create their own stores to sell online or in-person.

Check out our FAQ page to learn more about what Shopify is and what it does.

Dropshipping is a fulfillment method some stores use whereby the products are held by the supplier and shipped to your customers directly upon purchase.

You can learn more about how dropshipping works here on our Ultimate Guide.

Some merchants use Shopify to set up a store where they dropship goods from suppliers to customers, but a lot of merchants are selling their own products on hand, often products they create themselves.

You can check out some examples of stores created using Shopify here on our blog.

Are you looking to set up a store, either to dropship or sell your own products?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jasonavada
Shopify Partner
327 11 40

Hi @innov 

Shopify is currently one of the best online selling platforms on earth. If you still concern about what is Shopify and how does Shopify work, kindly take a look at our article here. We will give you all you need to know about the Shopify Ecommerce Platform and how the Shopify platform can work for your success. 

Hope it would help you

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes