Dropshippers wanted in the EU for slippers.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all,

I am in the UK, and I am looking for a dropshipper preferably in the EU for slippers.  I do not want aliexpress far too long for delivery.  I have checked through the app store and nothing there i can find.  Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @solelytempted! I'm Gabby from Community Engagement at Spocket.

We have quite a number of dropshippers that might be interested to resell your slippers. As of the moment, we have around 30,000+ dropshippers based in the EU and all over the world registered on our platform, and a lot of them could be interested in dropshipping the product you're offering. 

I invite you to check out Spocket's website to learn more about us and how dropshipping works with us. You can onboard as a supplier on the app, which would entail your products being added to our selection of items on our catalog. Once you get to do some exploring of who we are and a spark of interest to become a partner ignites within you, you can send a message to support@spocket.co or simply click on the live chat feature on the website - someone from our team would gladly assist you.

Hope you get to be part of the Spocket gang!

0 Likes