Dropshipping from China to USA

Highlighted
Excursionist
52 4 15

Hello,

I have a question. I am dropshipping my products from China to USA Mainly. However, I have read in some forums that people at the USA don't like to buy things that come from China. I offer them 3-6 days shipping, so I think they won't complaint about the shipping time. But my question is if I have to give them the tracking number for their order.

- If I give them that number, they will see that the product comes from china so maybe they won't like it.

- If I don't give them the tracking number, they will be wondering and asking me where is their product.

- I heard there was an option in Aftership to "mask" the shipping. I was trying to find that option but it seems it is not possible.

Then, I don't know what you guys can recommend me. I already have my first order and I don't know what to do. I already set up Aftership but I am afraid to give my customer the Tracking Number due to the facts described before.

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Andi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 5

They'll see it on label thats from china

Most dont say anything if they its from china

Idk about masking 

Tracking is a must

It will never be 3-6 days shipping if its coming from China unless you pay $60+ for shipping 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
52 4 15

Hello @Vvel 

Thank you very much for your answer. I really appreciate it!

Oh, I didn't know about the label. So what would you recommend me to do?

I mean I don't know if they will complain if the package is coming from china, but if they do, what should I do/say?

About the Shipping time, I found a way to make it 3-6 days paying like $40. That is why my products are expensive!

Do you have any other recommendations for shipping?

Best,

Andi

0 Likes