Dropshipping from Chinese Market

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there. Does anyone of here get insterested in dropshipping with Chinese products? The 2B platform BuckyDrop could really help you since it provides the one-stop e-commerce business ready solutions for the customers.

No matter where you are, you can take advantage of BuckyDrop, connecting it with your shopify/Woo/Bucky Shop store, and third party shop (e.g., Taobao, Tmall, 1688, etc.). With the popularization of drop shipping service, the products will be sent to our warehouse in China, and then shipped out internationally after warehouse operation.

Also, we offer add-value services for warehouse operation such as quality inspection, photo taking that you asked for, customized parcel packing, logo adding, and so forth. We can talk in details about your specific requests.

We have:
1. Reliable supplier selections;
2. Huge supply of quality goods;
3. Strict goods quality inspect;
4. Customized and qualified goods packaging;
5. Drop shipping order fulfillment;
6. Free warehousing for 30 days;
7. International logistics;
8. Customized store operation service, etc;

Simply submit the purchase orders to us and we will order the product for you, inspect the quality of the product, stock-in to the warehouse, and consolidate the products. We will ship the parcels to your global clients according to your request and we will provide you with top-notch after-sales services.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to communicate about dropshipping services and Chinese market!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
216 7 23

Hi @silkayyy 

Thanks for your information.

If you want to drop ship your products, I have some resources that I think may benefit you too. By describing 15 Best China Wholesale Websites to Find Dropshipping Products, this article will help you to figure out how to import and sell products from China. Have a look at it!

Best

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Dear Jason,

Hi. Sincere appreciation for your kind reply.

Could you pls introduce more about your company the AVADA? Based on my understanding it provides e-Commerce business solutions. Any specific tracks and/or directions? 

BTW, very informative article about Chinese e-Commerce webs! As far as I know some Chinese e-Com platforms such as Taobao, Tmall, 1688, etc., are also famous, especially for the increasingly developing dropshipping services. Do you have any information about these? Thank you so much!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I heard one of my friends mentioned Buckydrop. Sounds great? Could you tell more in details about how it works for souring ? I'm looking for products with competitive price. Doesn't know if Buckydrop can help me? 

0 Likes