Dropshipping podcast

Highlighted
5 0 0

What podcast do you recommend me to listen about dropshipping or business?

What do you guys like to listen?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 18 150

Hey, Ailín!

I'm Aria, a Social Care guru at Shopify. ?

There are so many great podcasts out there, it's hard to narrow it down. I am of course a big fan of Shopify Masters. I would also check out 10 Essential Podcasts Every Ecommerce Entrepreneur Should Subscribe To. Don't forget to read the comments at the bottom of that blog post, there are more ideas in there for great podcasts to listen to. 

Podcasts are not the only source of education of course. Check out the brand new, free Shopify Academy. Our teachers are all successful entrepreneurs themselves.

I'm looking forward to other people's responses, it will be great to hear about other podcasts I should be listening to. Let me know which one ends up being your favourite. What did you learn from it that was most valuable to you?

We're always here if you need support on your journey!

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2675 190 422

Hi Ailín,

Nick here from Shopify too.

Just to add to Aria's reply to you, there is a podcast I listened to recently which you might find interesting and worth your time. It was an episode of the Unofficial Shopify Podcast hosted by Kurt Elster a successful Shopify Partner/Expert, the episode specifically about dropshipping which you might find interesting. 

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0
In 2020, a lot of people are saying the Best E-commerce Dropshipping Podcast to listen to is the Tech Money Talks Podcast hosted by Brian McCumber.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/tech-money-talks-1-dropshipping-podcast-e-commerce/id136519999...
0 Likes