Dropshipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi im a newbie in the field, i wanted to know that how do we list products on our dropshipping store like do we write them in the same way as the original company is doing? but wouldnt the customers then search for that product on line and buy elsewhere?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 39 51

Hi there @mr2299muslim!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome and thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear you've started on your dropshipping entrepreneurial journey with us. I'd be happy to recommend some resources that can help you set your store up for success.

Firstly, I recommend changing the titles of your products to shorter and simpler titles than the ones your dropshipping suppliers might use. It's also a good idea to keep it consistent across the board for similar products (ie. call all shirts "Shirts", rather than some "Tops" and others "Shirts"). When I set up my dropshipping store, I took a look at how other popular brands titled their products and decided with which approach I liked to go - I recommend you do the same.

To help you get started, you might be interested in watching our Dropshipping 101 Shopify Academy course. Are you using Oberlo? I believe in Lesson 3 of that course, Corey Ferreira goes into how to add products from Oberlo, and offer's suggestions on what areas to change.

If you haven't already, I'd also recommend checking out some other fantastic dropshipping resources:

What sort of dropshipped products are you selling? Do you have an idea of who your target audience will be? Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, this is Carrie from Spocket team and I would like to provide some recommendations importing your products with our app.

Spocket allows you to add high-quality US and European products with faster shipping times. You may start importing the products by clicking the "Add To Import" button and customize the name of the items. You may play around with the default titles and descriptions to make it personalized and a good catch with your SEO design.

I may suggest having your titles be short and simple as this may help you to market your items in your store. Descriptions may vary and you may use the product descriptions given by our suppliers to follow up with the titles that you created. In that way, your customers will appreciate your titles even more.

You may use this link for your reference and feel free to browse Spocket app to check our US and European products:

You may check out our Facebook group if you want to know more about Spocket and you can join one of the largest communities for dropshippers with 28000 entrepreneurs and start communicating on Spocket experiences.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 2 5
Is there anyway to see the products that spocket has before signing up
0 Likes