Dual landing page

Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi All

anyone got suggestions about the best way to have customers hit a main page with a choice of either going to the store to make a purchase or heading to the main site for company and product info....?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi there @AntonC!

Don here from Shopify.

As this sort of customisation would fall outside of our ability to provide theme support, you would just need to look at some of these options instead.

There are a number of page building apps in our app store that you can use to set up a landing page for your own store you can browse here

If you have any questions about whether an individual app would meet your requirements (or any other support queries) you can contact the app developers using the contact details listed there on the app store page for that app.

As an alternative, you could look at having this custom feature added by a Shopify Expert.

You can browse the marketplace for custom features/code Experts here

Finally, there are some paid themes that come with a landing page functionality of some sort or another, though as with the apps you would need to consult the developers of a given theme to be sure of what that theme can offer.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

is it not possible to use the password page as a sort of landing page which then has to options of either heading to 'company info homepage' or straight to the company store to make a purchase?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi again there!

Don from Shopify once more.

As potential customisation like that would not be covered by our theme support, you would just need to check in with whichever Expert you intend to use to add this custom feature.

They will be able to tell you what is possible in terms of using the password page in this way, though it sounds more likely a standalone page would be used.

In any case, the developer you choose to work with will be able to field these questions and discuss the costs of such a project, so check out the marketplace linked above.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes