Dubai, UAE - Payment Gateway

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey MAQ_UAE, i really really need your help. I’m trying to start an e commerce business on shopify in UAE. I’ve read in some websites that it’s illegal to do business in e-commerce without an e-commerce license in UAE. Is that true? If it is, then it is impossible to pursue my dreams. 

Also is it possible to complete your account information and start doing business with only a credit card/paypal and not providing any banking information? 

Please answer this, i’m in so much stress. I saw everywhere on the internet that you can start an e commerce business right now and that anybody could do it. No one mentioned a license. I had my hopes up that i could finally achieve something.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Ivoryvictoria wrote:

Hey MAQ_UAE, i really really need your help. I’m trying to start an e commerce business on shopify in UAE. I’ve read in some websites that it’s illegal to do business in e-commerce without an e-commerce license in UAE. Is that true? If it is, then it is impossible to pursue my dreams. 

Also is it possible to complete your account information and start doing business with only a credit card/paypal and not providing any banking information? 

Please answer this, i’m in so much stress. I saw everywhere on the internet that you can start an e commerce business right now and that anybody could do it. No one mentioned a license. I had my hopes up that i could finally achieve something.

Shopify Store Setup
Customize Shopify Theme
Develop Custom Shopify App

For any Shopify Developments : http://expertsinshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Isn't the E-trade license just for a UAE national?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
UAE is just stealing people’s money. They are charging dhs 4800 but in the end they are rejecting the online trade business application. UAE is doomed. They are in a huge financial meltdown. Declared bankruptcy. People are leaving UAE in thousands everyday
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What if i m staying in uae but my drop shipping business is only within US, meaning no products are being sold in uae or from uae on my website and its only for the customers in US, do i still need to get an ecommerce trading license in uae?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

If i don't open payment gateway with bank( business bank account ) i can't use the CC Avenue or PayTabs,2 Checkout as gateway payment for my online store in UAE? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
No. You need a commercial bank account and trade license.
0 Likes