Duplicate Content - Same Page with different url

6batigoal
2 0 0

After opening literally every .liquid, found it in the product-thumbnail, i'm so stupid haha

0 Likes
eplewes
2 0 0

Hi where would I find this for the Responsive theme?

0 Likes
edgarmichel
1 0 1

For shella theme: Go to snippet -> product-res-variables.liquid -> Line 22 -> Change {%- assign url = product.url | within: collection -%} in to {%- assign url = product.url -%}

lkstar
Excursionist
12 1 1

Hi - I can't find this code in the corresponding snippet in the minimal theme... can you point me in the right direction? many thanks! lk

0 Likes
User17
1 0 0

I am also looking for this code in the minimal theme..

0 Likes
Henryh
1 0 0

Hello everybody,

I have modified the code in snippets for my theme "Debut", however  the links for both [product] and [product in collection] still work separately. Could anybody give further instruction?

Appreciate!

0 Likes
SarahMMoore1
Tourist
9 0 4

Has anyone figured out how to do this with the minimal theme?

0 Likes
PWJ
Tourist
7 2 5

For Minimal theme go to Snippets > product-grid-item.liquid

On about line 25 you should see a line that starts with <a href="{{ featured.url | within: collection }}" change this part to <a href="{{ featured.url }}"

Basically deleting | within: collection from the link. This should give all your product pages URLs of the form "site/products/product-link". It does alter the breadcrumb links so that rather than having Home > Collection Link > Product Link if you've navigated via a collection it changes the breadcrumb to Home > Product Link instead.