Duplicate entire Shopify website to another Shopify account

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I would like to check if shopify can support to duplicate entire website from this existing account to another shopify new account?
Is anyone got any idea or how to do it?  Got any additional costing for all the duplicated apps? 
thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
568 40 96

Hello, @zmc!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Great question! You have two options here, you could manually duplicate your store information and upload it to your new Shopify account or you could use an app to help you out. 

If you're interested in doing this manually, then you can use the CSV method to duplicate and import customer information, your product and collection data. When duplicating manually, there are a few restrictions when it comes to uploading to your new store. With the manual method, you wouldn't be able to duplicate and upload visitor, tracking and reports data, customer orders, discount codes, and issued gift card information. You can check out this guide to see what steps you need to take to duplicate and upload your store information into your new account. You also have the ability to export and duplicate your theme - you can read all about how to duplicate your theme, here

If you're interested in using an app to duplicate and migrate your store information then I would recommend checking out these apps from the Shopify App Store:

If both of these options don't suit your business idea, then you could always look into hiring a developer to help you migrate your store over to a new account. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your store. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes