Duplicate item issue

Explorer
128 0 27

I haven't tried that. All 4 were created in the last week. What is the "old item code"?

Spice. Sweet. Savory. Hot.
0 Likes
Explorer
128 0 27

"For bugs, it's best to go through Support. They're staffed 24/7. The forums are a great place to have discussion but aren't the best place to report bugs."

BTW- Jonathan,

Have you ever tried using the support portal? It takes several days for a reply, and the person that responds is clueless. Generally I have found a solution before they reply to a request. The last time I tried support, I received the first response two days after the issue was discussed at length on the forum with several other users reporting the same issue and a Shopify rep replying with solutions...while the email support team told me the issue had never been reported before. It seems there is a bit of a disconnect happening, and the first level of support appear to be out of touch with the other team. I'll try my luck again, but I wasn't impressed the last few times I used "support"

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 0 49

I've had a chance to retest those issues on your store and I'm unable to replicate the problem. Doing a search for "fresina" brought up 4 results and duplicating a product allowed changes to the SEO title just fine. Would you have another browser you can test in and see if the problem persists there?

I work for Shopify.
0 Likes
Explorer
128 0 27

Thats odd. Im on a Mac and tried both Firefox and Safari and both only list two items when searching "Fresina"

The other issue with SEO Title has started working correctly as I stated above, I'm not sure why, but this did not function correctly last week. I had the problem for over a week while adding new products via the "duplicate" option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here. After Duplicasting a Product Then Updating Images and Entire Information on Chrome Tab I still see Copy-of-xxxxx!

Could not find a way to change that part on the Admin Panel.

0 Likes