Dynamic Pricing Apps

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello

Seeking advice to install a Dynamic Pricing App at our store that allows us to monitor competitors pricing and authomate daily our prices.

We sell basically jewelry. I have checked the App Store and most of the Apps have just a few users and dont have confidence on installing them

So any feedback or advice is welcomed.

Thank you

JC

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @JCValerio,

As per your requirements, we have an app called Call For Price Shopify App. The app lets you hide the price button for all/specific products and instead, shows call for the price button, where interested customers can send you an email over your mentioned email address and get their answers.  

For monitoring competition, we can provide you customizations in this app with your required functionality.

Regards'
SetuBridge
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hello @JCValerio,

It's Yigit from Prisync.

I don't know if you have checked Prisync out for competitor price tracking and dynamic pricing but I just wanted to say that we have a 14-day free trial.

More importantly, we don't require any contracts or long-term commitments from you if you decide to signup for a trial.

Here's Prisync's Shopify app page for further information and let me or our team know what you think about it.

Thank you for the question.

Best,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 0

Hi dear I recommend a wonderful app for setting pricing strategy, we don't need to set discount or fixed price for products.  Shopify name your price  app enables customers to add their thinking price freely for any product. You can offer 'Pay What You Want' pricing strategy on a simple as well as the variable product. It helps you allow dynamic pricing on a specific product variation.

2.png1.png5.png6.png3.png4.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello @JCValerio!

Glad to see you looking for a dynamic pricing app.

Dynamic pricing app is definitely a huge help to stay competitive in today’s competitive eCommerce environment,

I'd be happy to help you if you want to know how to find or track your competitors and also if you want to automate your price changes.

Please feel free to reach out to jay@pricemole.io and I'd be happy to help you.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Take care and stay healthy!

Best,
Jay

0 Likes