E-mail Customization

Igor13
2 0 1

Hi there!

Does anyone know any methods (or maybe Apps) to customize Automatic Notifications E-mails?
Whitout code editing preferably.

Shopify allows just add a Logo and change color. I want some more customization options.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Terradore
Tourist
4 0 0

Klaviyo has been recommended to me by multiple sources and I am using it now.  I have no idea how to customize the Shopify notificatons to meet my needs. Lots of videos on Youtube on using Klaviyo.

0 Likes
TungDao
Shopify Partner
243 10 33

Hi @Igor13,

We made a list of the best Shopify email apps that can help you achieve the result that you want.

Hope it helps!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 39

E-mail Customization tools:

Sendinblue:

Sendinblue is a marketing communication platform that includes email marketing tools as well as other features including CRM management and landing page design. Sendinblue's email design functions make it easy to build a great-looking email with over 70 design templates. Furthermore, all of these models are sensitive, and you can preview your results to ensure that your design is as you intended.

Omnisend :

Omnisend is a sophisticated e-commerce marketing platform that combines all of your contact channels into one convenient location. Its free plan only includes email, but it's more than enough to help small and medium businesses' email marketing efforts. It helps you to use behavioral prompts to automate email delivery and conveniently time your emails based on your customers' convenience.

Mailchimp:

You've already heard of Mailchimp, a pioneer in email marketing software. Their basic email marketing features, such as email development and scheduling, are included in their free plan. The smart recommendations feature, which provides you with useful audience insights to maximize your marketing activities, makes this an excellent email marketing tool.

SendPulse:

SendPulse bills itself as a multi-channel marketing platform, but email marketing is its most common feature. It includes a large number of professionally crafted email templates that you can easily customize with a drag-and-drop editor. Then, based on user actions, event causes, and other variables, you can set up these personalized emails to be sent out automatically at the appropriate time.

Mailchimp:

You've already heard of Mailchimp, a pioneer in email marketing software. Their basic email marketing features, such as email development and scheduling, are included in their free plan. The smart recommendations feature, which provides you with useful audience insights to maximize your marketing activities, makes this an excellent email marketing tool.

0 Likes