EDI x Shopify

tfg
1 0 1

Hi 

I'm new to Shopify and want to get a better feel for its capabilities.  

In our business, we have a few wholesale customers (large department stores) who want to send / receive orders via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).

Is there a good way to integrate this feature into my Shopify store?

Thanks,

Jay

Brenda11
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 1

Hello Jay!

This is Brenda from the Shopify support team. :)

I took a look through our apps and believe I've found a couple that may work for you. Each of these apps have EDI integration:

From what you've listed as your requirements, the eBridge app might be the best fit, but take a look and see what you think!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or chat in to our support team any time. 

Thanks, Jay!

All the best, 
Brenda 

Inposia_GPE
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello Jay,

This is Andreas from INPOSIA Global Process Exchange ;)

We are expert in EDI and ERP connections with you Shopify Shop.
Many our customers have differents requirements and budget for the integratin of e-commercial shops in her ERP environement like SAP, SAGE, Oracle, ...

EDI and OCI support can help you to do business with B2B/B2G customers.

Don't hesiate to contact me So I can help you to find the best solution for your business.

best regards

Andreas

0 Likes
Productlink
1 0 2

Hi Jay,

Just a quick question do you get Shopify to receive EDI orders to work successfully? If so what package do you use or how did you achieve this integration.

Thanks in advance, look forward to your reply.

Cheers

Andrew H

@tfg wrote:

Hi 

I'm new to Shopify and want to get a better feel for its capabilities.  

In our business, we have a few wholesale customers (large department stores) who want to send / receive orders via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).

Is there a good way to integrate this feature into my Shopify store?

Thanks,

Jay

Chris_Taylor1
2 0 0

I'm also interested if you were able to get an EDI solution installed and working.  Two of the 3 apps above are no longer sold on the app store.  Is there an update to this solution that you can post?  Has anyone been able to get a good EDI solution to take orders from customers who require EDI solutions?

0 Likes
Crackerjack-IT
2 0 1

Hi Chris

We've done several EDI integrations with Shopify.  If you still need help, even if just to help answer questions, give me a call.  My name is Alix and I'm with Crackerjack-IT.  My email is alix@crackerjack-it.com or you can give me a call at 949.486.4114x101.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you!

Alix Schluter

bootmakers
2 0 0

Hello,

Do you have a contact number/email?

Best,

Vidhya

0 Likes
Crackerjack-IT
2 0 1

Hi Vidhya

My name is Alix and I own Crackerjack-IT.  We've done several EDI integrations to Shopify and would be happy to answer any questions or help out in anyway.  My phone # is 949.486.4114 x101 and my email address is alix@crackerjack-IT.com

We would love the opportunity to learn more about your setup and see how we can use technology and automation to improve your process flow and increase profits for you.

Looking forward to speaking with you more

Alix

0 Likes
bgies
1 0 0

You could try EDI Shack at https://edishack.com. They have a couple of offers

Full Disclosure: I am affiliated with EDI Shack.

0 Likes
bootmakers
2 0 0
Is there a phone number? There doesn’t seem to be one on your website.
0 Likes