@Matt_Grech 

0 Likes
frasers
Tourist
24 0 2

just received a follow up from them, says:

. You will sign up your company and receive a private link
. You will then sign up for IOSS and receive it within 3-7 days
. You will receive access to our system.
. You will need to calculate VAT in your checkout
. There is a 3-month minimum of subscription fee of 19.99eur/month
. You will receive a PayPal driven account for billing in the next week.
. You will upload your daily shipping into our platform or integrate our API (this can be done in the future)
. Payments are dropped into the PayPal account
. We handle the rest- compliance, reporting etc.  You can track in our platform.

So it's not just 1 EUR per post, they still charge the subscription fee.

@Matt_Grech @Dbaca 

Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26
Yes we do all the reporting and filing. If you have questions you can email me.. I am happy to help. Our solution is a complete solution.
0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26

Yes we have a small subscription free. We need to file all the reports and manage compliance. This is what the fee is for. The one Euro is designed to make the price easy to pass on to your customers who will be paying the taxes and fees. 

It is important to understand that many companies are approaching this as a tax compliance problem. It is actually more of a clearance issue. Our system is designed to manage it in that fashion.

0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26

We are legit. We are in Stockholm. You can get me at damon@crossborderit.com We would like people to go through the website as our customer service is overwhelmed. I am happy to answer questions via mail. 

0 Likes
Christian48
Excursionist
17 0 12

@Dbaca I'm trying to fill out the registration, yet an EIN number is required. As a UK company I don't have one of these, so what do I do? Do you want my VAT number instead?

Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26
Yes we can use your VAT,
0 Likes
Dbaca
Excursionist
103 0 26

Yes the EIN is for the U.S. Vat will work fine in this instance. 

0 Likes
Christian48
Excursionist
17 0 12

Great - thanks

0 Likes