Solved

Can I extend my free trial on Shopify?

AmirHamza
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Dear,

Hope you will be alright. I would like to extend my free trial. I had not enough time to test all functionality to be confident enough and select a monthly plan.

I opened my Shopify account at April 06, 20201.

Store URL: https://the-shopinist.myshopify.com/admin/access_account

Please extend my trial as soon as possible. so that i could complete my rest of functionality

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @AmirHamza. I completely understand where you’re coming from; it’s certainly important to have confidence in your store before launching it to the public.

If you are eligible for a trial extension, and you have not yet chosen a plan, then you’ll see a banner notification in your admin to add an additional 14-days to your trial time. It should appear within the last 3 days of your trial. Do you see it in your admin?  It looks like this:

21-04-zeq75-w5b7d

If you don’t see the banner, then we’d be happy to take a look into if we’re able to manually add any additional time from our end. We’ll need to access your account in order to do so, and while we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center, and log in to your account to create a support request. If you have chosen a plan already, please make sure to reach out before your trial ends, as we are unable to extend the trial once an invoice has been issued to your account. Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

How has your store set up been going overall? Is there a specific functionality that you’re working on that is causing you to feel less than confident?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @AmirHamza. I completely understand where you’re coming from; it’s certainly important to have confidence in your store before launching it to the public.

If you are eligible for a trial extension, and you have not yet chosen a plan, then you’ll see a banner notification in your admin to add an additional 14-days to your trial time. It should appear within the last 3 days of your trial. Do you see it in your admin?  It looks like this:

21-04-zeq75-w5b7d

If you don’t see the banner, then we’d be happy to take a look into if we’re able to manually add any additional time from our end. We’ll need to access your account in order to do so, and while we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center, and log in to your account to create a support request. If you have chosen a plan already, please make sure to reach out before your trial ends, as we are unable to extend the trial once an invoice has been issued to your account. Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

How has your store set up been going overall? Is there a specific functionality that you’re working on that is causing you to feel less than confident?

AmirHamza
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello @Helen :

I didn't get any kind of notification as your attached shot. 

AmirHamza_0-1618938773091.png

i am facing such kind of stuff. Please resolve my query so that i can work out on my store. please extend my free trial for 14 days more. so that i can complete my working to customize my store. Thanks

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hi again, @AmirHamza!  Thank you for the screenshot.

Since you haven't been issued an invoice yet, we’d be happy to look at your account to see if you’re eligible for any more trial time. As I mentioned above, we’re currently unable to assist with account-specific issues here in the Community. Therefore, please go to the Shopify Help Center, and reach out to a Support Advisor via live chat, email or phone callback for assistance with this. 

Thanks!

yusufSaeed
Excursionist
29 0 2

I didn't know that we could extend the trial, but I am working on it alone and am not sure yet that everything is working fine. As an example, I am working only with COD and want to make a test order, but from what I understand, we can't make test orders with cash on delivery. so what can I do here?

aak883
Visitor
1 0 0

please would you help me to extend my free trial of shopify store. here is the link below

98215c.myshopify.com