Easy mix and match with discount in cart

Bérenger_Zyla
1 0 0

Hi!

I am trying to find a way to have an easy mix&match / bundle offer for my clients, but I haven't found any app that would really do the trick.

Here are some cases I would like to cover :

- Mix and match any (1) hoodie, any (1) pair of jeans and any (1) pair of socks for a fixed price (pick one item from Collection A, one from Collection B, one from Collection C, and the three will go to a fixed price in the cart, remove one of them from your cart and you can still buy the two at their normal price).
- Mix any three pairs of socks for a fixed price (three items from Collection C for a fixed price in the cart).

I don't really want to block my users into picking everything from one single screen (like in BOLD's Product Builder https://apps.shopify.com/product-builder), but more browsing through the actual collections and items, seeing their real price, and the discount/fixed price only applied in the cart and at checkout.

Would this be possible?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Yasmin_M_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
182 0 12

Hi Bérenger,

I think both of these apps would work for this:

Product Bundles lets your customers add several products to their cart at once, but if they choose the items separately they will still get the discount. Quantity Breaks is very similar, I think the main difference is that you can't list a group of products together with it.

I hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Punnyz
1 0 0

Hi,

Is there any apps that are free until purchases are made? I do not want to spend monthly on the bundle apps until sales start to come in...it would not make sense to spend money on bundle apps until sales come in

0 Likes