Easy to make an ecommerce site with Shopify but want this look.

ardentsystems
1 0 0

hi community, 

I was wondering if I move my site to shopify that i can have the same look as my current website and how hard would it be to do? My current layout on the home page is this www.ardentsystems.com.au - guys let me know if there is someone I can speak to that can help and is an expert in these sort of things. Thanks Dan

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3653 307 703

Hi @ardentsystems,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Shopify uses themes for the general layout of the websites/stores and there are some which look quite similar to what you have now. I took a look through the Shopify Theme store and found three free Shopify developed themes you could possibly use that are like what you have currently. They might not be exact but along the same structure. 

The best way to go about this would be to sign up for the Shopify free trial and build out your site a little and see if it's a good fit for you. If it is, then you would need to select a plan. Once you select a plan you can continue to build out your site and then transfer the domain over to the new website once it's built and you're ready to make the transition. 

If you want to learn more or talk to someone from our team in real-time we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback, visit our support team here and select "Continue without logging in" and then put any search term in the search bar and press enter and press "Get Support" at the bottom of the page! Don't hesitate to reply and ask me any more questions either. 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes