Ebay - Improved rankings

NibbleandNosh
1 0 0

Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

We sell gourmet dog treats and I have listed my products on Ebay, I have adjusted the title to include key words, I have listed in the dog treat section, I have set up a Ebay shop, I have promoted my listing to 20% and still I'm not showing at all under the category for dog treats.  

I have to amend my listing in shopify to send to ebay, rather than amend in ebay, any articles, tools, advice, what I'm doing wrong that I'm just not being see at all in the correct category, so unsurprisingly, i'm not selling anything.

Any help or advise most welcome

Kind regards

Julie

0 Likes
anupriya
Shopify Expert
27 2 22

Hi @NibbleandNosh ,

If you are selling your products under any specific category and unable to find that then I recommend you to discuss your integration partner, they can help you to get the updated categories. 

Also before approaching them you can search on ebay by yourself if the appropriate category exists. 

If you are not using any integration provider, then I recommend you use that, as, through them, you can modify the details of products and they will help you to list products in your categories.

For further discussion, you can reach out to me via email

Thanks!

0 Likes