Ebay Sales Channel - The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

I am trying to add Ebay as a sales channel in Shopify. keep getting the following message. I have tried different browsers and logins for this. 

"The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found"

Any help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
514 42 111

Hi, @Blonc!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Are you trying to add the eBay sales channel from the Shopify App Store? There shouldn't be any issues installing this particular app, so it sounds like this may be a browser-related issue. Which browser are you using? 

If you're not already using one of our supported browsers, you'll need to make sure that you do so. I always recommend Google Chrome, as it tends to work best with the Shopify platform. If you're already using Chrome, then your next step will be to try clearing your cache and cookies. You could also use a private browser, like Chrome's Incognito mode

If you've tried the above troubleshooting steps and you're still experiencing the same issue, then you'll next want to try using a different browser or device altogether. It's also worth noting that this type of issue can sometimes be network-related, so it would be a good idea to reboot your internet router. 

Please let me know how that goes! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes