Ebay sales not Syncing to Shopify

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello,

My eBay sales are not syncing to Shopify. I created all my products in Shopify then select the eBay channel and pushed all my products to my eBay store. the first order came a day later but has not come into the Shopify store nor has it created the order for my drop shipper. the order has been paid for so I not sure what I have missed. 

anybody have a answer to this???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 39 51

Hey there, @ebon!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your eBay orders not displaying in the Shopify Admin. Have you reached out to the eBay Channel Support Team?

According to eBay's guide, your orders should be displayed in the Shopify Admin, and can be found by searching for it in your Orders. If you go into your Orders tab and filter your orders by clicking "More filters" and selecting "Sales channel" > "eBay" this should populate all orders that have come into your Admin through the eBay Sales Channel.

eBay also has an eBay Channel FAQ and Quick Start Guide that you can reference for more information. If you don't see any orders in your Admin after filtering, you'll need to reach out to the eBay Channel Support Team directly for additional support as eBay fully supports their own channel. I've provided their contact information below:

eBay Sales Channel Support
Email: help@connectebaysupport.com

Phone: 1 (855) 411-3376

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify. 

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there i have created a shopify store but have used ebay as a sales channel. I been threw all the settings and still cant work out how to do free shipping. Ive followed a few youtube videos and have believed ive done it correctly.. But when i look on ebay it self it still states that YOU PAY £11.50. When even the setting stated that i did put free shipping for all products.  not quite sure what

@Ryder wrote:

Hey there, @ebon!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your eBay orders not displaying in the Shopify Admin. Have you reached out to the eBay Channel Support Team?

According to eBay's guide, your orders should be displayed in the Shopify Admin, and can be found by searching for it in your Orders. If you go into your Orders tab and filter your orders by clicking "More filters" and selecting "Sales channel" > "eBay" this should populate all orders that have come into your Admin through the eBay Sales Channel.

eBay also has an eBay Channel FAQ and Quick Start Guide that you can reference for more information. If you don't see any orders in your Admin after filtering, you'll need to reach out to the eBay Channel Support Team directly for additional support as eBay fully supports their own channel. I've provided their contact information below:

eBay Sales Channel Support
Email: help@connectebaysupport.com

Phone: 1 (855) 411-3376

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify. 

Cheers.

to do next Thank you Danny from olneykitchenshop

0 Likes