Edit Code TAX INCLUDED

1 0 0

Hi I have disabled the cart and prices  temporarily, now  the text "TAX INCLUDED." remains, underneath the product name and description. Any ideas on how to hide/ delete this text, and where to find it?

<div class="product__policies rte">Tax included.
</div>

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
587 54 117

Hey there, Karl!

Bo here from Shopify Support.

That is a really great question. Generally speaking, making coding changes like this would very specific; it would vary from theme to theme. We should, however, be able to change it through the language setting of your theme.

• Go to Online Store > Actions > Edit Languages.
  • Using the filter, search for "Taxes".
  • A few results will show up, you will be looking for the "Products / Genera"l result.
  • Delete the text and click Save.

This should remove the taxes message from all your product pages, Karl. If not, please do get back to me with the name of the theme you are using so I can do some more digging into this for you!

All the Best,
Bo!

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi, I tried this already but when I pressed 'save' it gave me an error message that the field can't be left blank.  So that doesn't work. I'm using Debut. I have built other shopify stores and I seem to remember an option somewhere else where you say you're not charging any taxes - not in the same place as the individual place you mention on the product page, I remember it to be on one for the settings pages (most recently I did a Pop theme).  So any other ideas on how to remove it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

It's okay I found it!  Under 'settings' tax settings.  Sorry to bother you!

0 Likes