Email change

Highlighted
1 0 0

We currently have changed the name of our shopify website. I was wondering if anyone could hepl me figure out how to change the "contact email" on the bottom of the page. I have attached a picture! Thanks so muchshopify email.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 39 83

Hi @danimstevens

Ren here from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out. 

Generally content found at the bottom of your website can be found in the footer section of your theme Editor. To find this, head over to Online store > Actions > Customize and select Footer from the left-hand side:

If the option to make changes isn't here, then the next place you'll want to look is in your theme code. To access your theme code head to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code: 

The code you're looking for will likely be found in the footer.liquid. This is where you should find the current contact information and where you can also make changes to it. Prior to make any code changes, it's always a good idea to Actions > Duplicate your theme and attempt in the duplicated theme first to make sure you've made the change correctly. If you're uncomfortable working with the theme code you can try chatting with a developer over in our Shopify Design community or reaching out to a Shopify Expert for a hand. 

Hope that helps! It sounds like you're making some big changes, are you re-branding? I'd love to know more about your business! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes