Email not associated with store

Mtamanna
2 0 0

Hi! I hope someone can help, I just made a new store today and I tried to log in again and it says that the email is wrong. I dont know maybe I forgot a letter but I tried everything and I can't get into my account at all. What can I do? The store is called eternull.myshopify.com. 

My bank info is connected to the account, as well as another active store that I have which will probably make it easy to prove that the store is mine. 

If it's all that complicated I would just rather close the store and disconnect my bank info from it. Ahhh what can I do, I hope someone can help!

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi, @Mtamanna,

Hank here from Shopify.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, have you ever been able to log in with the email? Or has it been a case since you logged out of your store?

I am thinking of the below scenario as a possibility outside of what you have suggested, but if not related I will happily continue to assist!

The first thing I would suggest is to ensure that it is the correct store you are trying to access and to recall if you perhaps used any other email address that you may not normally use. This is the most common issue, just when another email is used. You may notice in other email inboxes that you have, there are some emails from Shopify relating to a new store sign up.

Alternatively, you can use your alternate email addresses within this link to locate any forgotten stores associated with the email.

Can you try to see if this works and if still not locating the correct store, let me know!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Mtamanna
2 0 0
Hi Hank,

Thank you for getting back to me. I tried all the emails I could think of,
and none are working. I made the store the same day that I couldn't log in.
I have another store that I use actively if that will help gain me access
back to the store?

Thank you
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Thank you for trying your alternate email addresses to see if this resolved the issue.

As you are still struggling to log in to your website, I would recommend reaching out to our live chat team. This is because I can only authenticate using the email address associated with your store and forum account. The live chat team will be able to explore other areas to access your account. You can reach them by either logging into your store or not, but I have made this video to show you the process.

Once you reach out to the team, they will certainly assist you further with this.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes