2 0 0

Yes please, add this feature!

0 Likes
2 0 0

So do we have an answer for this? % off discount + free shipping

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 3

The only work around is to create your % discounts in Admin / Discounts / Create Discount and you can add multiple % discounts dependant upon order value etc (But only one will activate dependent upon the Rules you set.

Then set your Free shipping and any other shipping prices, in Admin / Settings / Shipping / Zones and Rates. This Free or discounted shipping will be automatically set but will only be visable to the customer on the second Checkout Page, so you will need a Free Shipping Banner or Popup or some other means to inform the Customer of this offer and where it will appear.

I had this problem too. Why not just use Shopify Chat next time? They can generally answer all these issues pretty well.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
30 0 1

Hi, my solution may not perfect for this feature but you can give it a try, hope this help your store:

https://apps.shopify.com/discounts-combine

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01519d714ba4d67667
0 Likes
Excursionist
25 0 15

I can't believe after 3 years, shopify still hasn't implemented this. I am also in need of a free shipping + % off discount.

3 Likes
Shopify Expert
124 0 17

I can't believe after 3 years, shopify still hasn't implemented this. I am also in need of a free shipping + % off discount.

We couldn't believe either, Gabriel, that's why we decided to take the bull by the horns!

Check out our new Milestones app. In a nutshell, it allows to:

• STACKING DISCOUNTS - Enable multiple discounts per order
  • LIMITLESS PROMOTIONS - Create complex campaigns in seconds
  • TANGIBLE BENEFITS - Replace loyalty points with discounts & freebies

We're open to suggestions/ideas for improvement. Drop us an email at support@tabarnapp.com.

0 Likes
2 0 1

I'm with Gabriel. "I can't believe after 3 years, Shopify still hasn't implemented this. I am also in need of a free shipping + % off discount."

1 Like
Shopify Partner
9 0 12

Another vote for discount AND free shipping on one order.

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
26 0 7

For those that are sick of Shopify and its limitations....take a look at Lemonstand! Im migrating a few clients this week. Its a fraction the cost for ALL the features you have been craving for. 

Stefan Einarsson Web Designer @ http://jsecreative.com stefan@jsecreative.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
13 0 6

I have a quick and dirty fix for this issue.  It's not foolproof, cuz who knows if the user has a browser extenion or something that might be hiding additional scripts, but this is what I'm using currently.

I put the following code in the Additional Google Analytics Javascript field in my store's settings, created a discount code INFLUENCER for a dollar amount off (percentage works too), and created a free shipping rate in my shipping settings.  The idea is that the Javascript hides this free shipping rate to everyone but those who have entered the code INFLUENCER.  And in the (hopefully rare) event that the code isn't executed, then I suppose we'll just make a lucky customer's day. ;)

/* FREE SHIPPING FOR INFLUENCERS ONLY */
(function(fn){var d=document;(d.readyState=='loading')?    d.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded',fn):fn();})(function(){

var spans = document.getElementsByClassName("applied-reduction-code__information");
var influencer = "no";

for(var i = 0; i < spans.length; i++) {
  if (spans[i].innerHTML == "INFLUENCER") {
    influencer = "yes";  
  }
}

if (influencer == "no") {
  // hide free shipping rates for non-influencers
  var shippingmethods = document.getElementsByClassName('content-box__row'), i;
  if (shippingmethods.length > 1)
    shippingmethods[1].style.display = 'none';
}