Enable multiple discount codes in one order

2 0 1

I also need to be able to allow a automatic discount and a code to work together, please sort this Shopify!

1 Like
1 0 0

I need the % discount + free shipping tooo

0 Likes
7 0 0

I see this stacking discounts is still not available, after all the discussion. I have an app with cart abandonment that offers a 10% discount to customers who come back to checkout through the email link. I also have an automatic 20% off discount on 1 entire collection on my store.

I just had that a customer abandoned a cart that contained an item from the 20% off collection, and when the customer used the abandoned cart email discount to come back and purchase the item, she found that the discount did not work.

This kind of makes the whole abandoned cart thing pointless if it isn't doing its job...

Is there any way to stack % off discounts without purchasing an app?

Can there be an option when a discount is set up to allow it to be used on top of another discount?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 0 1
No there’s no way to do it without a paid add on that’s what we are all hoping will be changed in future updates.
0 Likes
1 0 0

amen! silly to not allow discounts to stack at all and an automatic discount to work with another discount code - at least make it optional without having to use a crappy 3rd party app. we're growing with an affiliate program and we are offering a new customer discount, so there is a business reason!

0 Likes