Enable multiple discount codes in one order

2 0 0

Thanks for the workaround, but this should 100% be Shopify's responsbility.

Why for every little tweak to our sites do we have to pay for apps?! Spent the last 2 days trying to automatically apply a discount code and now this.

The shipping solution is interesting but I also want my (25% off a tshirt when you buy x) to stack with my general (10% off shopping cart) codes.

Please shopify... put a tickbox in discounts that says "stacks with other discounts"

0 Likes
1 0 1

Hi Paul, could you give me way on how enable multiple discount code in one order (% Discount + Free shipping)? Thanks in advance!

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi Ruzaini

Alice reposted Paul's solution. On our store we have free shipping set to a price threshold (>£50 = free shipping). This does not interfere with the discount code. However if your using a discount code to provide free shipping then you will have to try the solution above.

0 Likes
Excursionist
25 0 15

Couldn't agree with you more Phil. I remember the days where shopify devs would help out with codes here on the forum...now its just "apps here"..."apps there". Ever since they found out how lucrative apps are (I assume they get a commission on the apps from devs), they decided to make shopify as basic as possible, and make a killing on the apps...in my perception at least.

Sooner or later, this strategy is gonna bite them in the behind.

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

Je suis d'accord. Shopify prend ses clients pour des vache a lait. Toujours obligé d'utilsier une application tierce, au final, l'abonnement mensuel est exorbitant. Honte à vous !

1 Like
1 0 0

I can assure you they do get 20% commission from devs and since February, 2018, they no longer accept free apps.

0 Likes
2 0 0

A common scenario we encounter is wanting to offer a customer free shipping in addition to another discount they are already planning to use

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 3

Hello, I also need to enable multiple discount codes in one order - I have a clasic discount code which customers recieves and + I have an automatic discount promotion right now. So is here today, 3 years after opening this ticket, a solution available, Shopify? 

Thank you for any advice. 

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Yes i really need this feature, are we able to do it now?

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

I really wish that it will be enabled. Please let us know when will that be possible

0 Likes