Solved

Enable third-party calculated rates at checkout

rvonlinemall489
Visitor
1 0 0

I am Purchase Basic Shopify Plan.  I can't open option Enable third-party calculated rates at checkout.

Please Guide me.

Accepted Solution (1)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @rvonlinemall489,

Hank here from Shopify.

Enabling third-party carrier-calculated rates is a huge benefit for your store, enabling you to use more apps, or couriers for your shipping needs.

For those on the Shopify plan or below, this can be activated for a fee of $20USD a month, or if you switch from monthly to yearly billing, you can add the third-party calculated shipping rates feature for free.

As this would be deemed an additional subscription, access to your account is needed. In order to provide you with the most efficient support for account-specific questions related to shipping, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and create a support request to connect with one of the live chat teams.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @rvonlinemall489,

Hank here from Shopify.

Enabling third-party carrier-calculated rates is a huge benefit for your store, enabling you to use more apps, or couriers for your shipping needs.

For those on the Shopify plan or below, this can be activated for a fee of $20USD a month, or if you switch from monthly to yearly billing, you can add the third-party calculated shipping rates feature for free.

As this would be deemed an additional subscription, access to your account is needed. In order to provide you with the most efficient support for account-specific questions related to shipping, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and create a support request to connect with one of the live chat teams.

All the best,

Hank

MikkiGK
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there, apparently when you have  switched to shopify plan with annual billing you can get access to Third-Party Calculated Shipping Rates. 

How does someone get access to this after making the switch?

Thanks,
Mikki

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Thanks for reaching out here, @MikkiGK.

You are correct, once you have an annual plan selected, you would indeed receive third-party calculated shipping rates as a part of your annual subscription for no additional charge.

Similar to what I mentioned above, it would be account-specific which would require the live chat teams. If you visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and search for a topic that may assist, and below the topic results, you will see the option to continue and connect with one of the live chat teams.

They will be able to ensure this is resolved for you.

ginnyferraz
Visitor
1 0 0

Same is happening to me. I need to use the third-party calculated rate and I have Shopify Plan AND ANUAL! 

Please help, it's looks like i can't have permission to this option yet.

Thans

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @ginnyferraz,

As Hank has mentioned above, once you have the annual plan, you need to contact Shopify support to enable the carrier-calculated shipping feature in your store. Once it is done, you will have access to the rates.  

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hey, @ginnyferraz.

Tira here.

Thanks @PluginHive for your help. You are correct, please connect with us through our Help Centre as Hank mentioned earlier, so that we can assist you 1:1 through a callback, live chat or email support. 

Since this is the best path forward in this situation I've locked this topic for the benefit of others.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.