Entering Note box under the product name that will also show when printing out The order

Highlighted
4 0 0

We do by pound. Is there a way that a customer could put how many pounds they want or how many apples they want?

example

lbs.png

Is there a way where the red boxes are in the pictures for customers to insert notes. Example the bananas sells by pounds, but most customers want so many, is there a way to put the box in there for customers can enter how many they want or if they want ripe, green, or whatever. Then it transfers over to the app we use to print "Order Printer" so when we print them out those notes are located in there. 

Also is there any code I can enter to make all the boxes look even besides going back in and change all the photo dimensions ?

https://oneota-coop.myshopify.com/collections/produce

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
949 142 155

Hi There!

In your case I suggest you create variants for each product. So for Example:

• Banana would have as a dropdown option
    • 0.5 lbs
    • 1 lbs
    • 1.5 lbs
    • 2 lbs

Etc...Try avoid giving users the option to enter text but rather choose a preformatted option. For some products you can choose pieces as the dropdown but you cannot have both Weight & Pieces showing at the same time.

Let me know if you need help on the above. As for the Image it requires reworking the code to a fixed container, I suggest you resize all images into one common size, I can also assist on that should you like.

Thanks!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes